COVID-19 UPDATE – January 14, 2021
To all of our valued patients: We are pleased to announce we remain open for business including all regular chiropractic treatment.
As Ontario enters its 2nd Provincial Emergency, Chiropractors and other regulated health care professionals are not affected. Patients and the public may continue to visit their chiropractor during regular hours.
Our continuing priority is the safety of both our staff and patients while also providing the highest standard of care. We will continue to comply with strict PPE and safety precautions to protect patients and our team.
- Office Environment:
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the reception desk.
- Waiting room furniture has been reduced to a minimum to allow physical distancing.
- Touchless transactions will be encouraged when possible, including emailing of appointment reminders, statements and receipts and contactless payment options.
- Modified booking schedule to reduce the number of patients in our office at any one time.
- Regular disinfecting of all high contact areas between patient visits.
- Before Your Visit:
Review the COVID Screening Questions:
- Have you tested positive or been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been instructed to self-isolate as per the most recent provincial government guidelines?
- Have you travelled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days?
- Do you have any symptoms of COVID-19 as per the most recent provincial government guidelines?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, do not enter the office and contact us or public health for further instructions.
- No walk-in patients at this time. All treatments are by appointment only.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to maximize physical distancing.
- During Your Office Visit:
- Ensure you have met all the pre-screening requirements for entering the office.
- All patients must wear a mask inside the clinic. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided.
- All patients must hand sanitize at the reception desk before and after their visit.
- Please leave non-essential items in your vehicle. No food or drinks allowed.
- Non-essential companions and pets are not allowed at this time.
- All treatment rooms will be thoroughly disinfected between every patient visit.
- All doctors and staff will wear a mask as well as eye protection when appropriate.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of our procedures please don’t hesitate to ask the staff or doctors for clarification.
Dr. Jeff Kinnersly
Dr. Melissa Mullett
Dr. Kendra Clifford
and our staff Pat and Kathy.